The Lookout
Sailor Arcos snorts arrogantly.
"Apfel please, if they want to all fight me, I will oblige. After all, I am one of Arcos's greatest fighters. I'm not just another soldier, I'm one who has risen above to be honored for my exceptional abilities and combat experience. I say that then if their entire Rebel Alliance cannot defeat me in one-one duels, I will count that as a win for me. After all, I've faced groups of weaker fighters before. Come face me in any order I'll defeat them all."
If Artic kept up with such things:
Spoiler: Potential Artic knowledge only
Show
he would know that Sailor Arcos is known not for higher than average power level- that was just an expectation for the Arcosians. No real her renown was how she wielded the power she had. It was known that she used her powers tactically and brutally but not like a cudgel, but it was confirmed that she did NOT have a transformation yet. Of particular note is that she has studied other biologies to exploit their weaknesses, and there are rumors of secret techniques she has developed to take advantage of her own.

She looks at Vodkana.
"Oh, A bet? Very well, I bet I can defeat YOU without using a single ki blast."

Super Fiery Masala!!
She frowned. What other way did Mommy 22 say that those fighters powered up again? Oh right that one monkey dude who glowed with a red fiery aura. She could use THAT method! So she conjures a lighter, flicks on the flame and sets herself on fire, thus gaining another boost in power.
"Lots of people win by setting themselves on fire! Super Fiery Masala!!"
She then leaps forward, now powered up by both being in her underwear AND being on fire at the same time, seemingly unhurt, she tries to evade the axes and punch him in the face.