View Single Post

Thread: A War of Three Kingdoms (Eos, Blue)

1. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: A War of Three Kingdoms (Eos, Blue)

Eos is not keen on being taken hostage, but at the same time the idea of going through the jungle seems slightly unappealing. Thus, Eos takes a very simple decision. Concentrating his will and with a prayer to the Lady of Coin, the image of himself that is floating mid-air begins to walk towards the boat, calmly. Needless to say if the boat's reaction is to attack them or to come much closer, they will go into the forest.

Once there, Eos intention is to speak through this proxy:

Salutations and may the blessings of Waukeen fall upon you. Please, allow me to apologize for not inmediately obeying the terms offered, but seeing as you seem to expect ill from us, I'd rather make it the safest through use of this illusion.

We only came here to deal with the danger of a dragon-turtle, which threatened our commercial routes and thus the prosperity of all Osse. Our interest is only the common interest. We intend but to make it easier for merchants and goods to travel from your land into ours and viceversa. If you are willing, we'd happily join you defeating the monster. While alone I was planning to rely on trickery, I believe our combined forces would easily destroy it. If you believe you'll be able to take care of it yourself, we only ask leave to return to our land. Our only desire is, after all, to make it safer for all travellers.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Of course, this is also a Diplomacy roll of +34 :)
    Last edited by Don nadie; 2016-09-30 at 05:52 AM.