1. - Top - End - #387
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Reassembly II: Creatures of Light and Darkseid (M&M 3e)

Spoiler: Howard's Response to Spider-Man (includes Rene since he is right there). If I may rewind time a bit.
    Show
    Howard leans forward and folds his hands so that his bill rests on top of them before interrupting Spider-Man in his barrage of duck based jokes. Listen here ya @#$%^&* Spider-Speciest with yer tryin'-ta-be-edgy 90's style black suit. A few @#$%^&* mentions in da papers and an invite ta hang out wit' Superman and ya act like a big shot? You'll need all either legs ta carry that big @#$%^&* head o' yers! Ya think I look @#$%^&* funny ta you, ya @#$%^&* tar covered hairless ape wit' that @#%$^&* Halloween decoration on yer chest? Why don't you go crawl up a water spout Spider-@#$%?"

Spoiler: To Fury (also includes Rene)
    Show
    Howard had opened his beak and raised his finger (no not that one surprisingly enough) and was about to tell Fury that his reason's were none of the former S.H.I.E.L.D. director's business, but then remembered that Fury is actually paying for Howard's opinion here.

Instead the duck leans back down into his chair and crosses his arms. "'Cause Katie @#$%^&* asked, that's why. She one 'o tha few folks that didn't immediately go "That's a duck" when she met me. One o' tha few folks that treated like a person. One 'o tha few folks that took tha time ta know me. One 'o tha few folks that would actually just ask nicely fer my help instead o' oh I don't know? Breakin' inta my place while I was gone? Ya know, just as one o' tha millions o' ways ya hairless apes have roped me up in yer !@#$%^&*. (And don't ya give me any o' that 'tha door was open' !@#$%^&*. We both know that wouldn't o' stopped you.) So ya, even though I'm don't believe this actually ties inta how Darkseid operates, I'm not sure if it will actually work on a large scale, and even if it did work it would work just as well wit' out me, and it will almost certainly make my life somehow even more compicated; if Potence has a job fer me ta do I'll do it. Pro bono even. Which I'll admit is @#$%^&* weird fer me ta say. But, anyway, at worst it will help in a few places. Y'know, if ya care 'bout that sorta thing."
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2016-10-02 at 02:59 AM.