The Lookout
Sailor Arcos quickly strikes a silly pose to increase her defensive power then endures or slaps the the blast aside, the smoke clearing, only a little damaged.
"Now, I admit: The Colonies and Arcos don't have the best relationship. Thats always true of empires when they get large, historically speaking. But its interesting to note that in my experience, Colonial Arcosians actually develop in their training much faster. I've been fighting and training for 12 years since I was 16, and in all that time I've only gotten three times as powerful as when I started. While there are Colonials in the army who underwent the same training and in two years gotten hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful from where they started, and caught up to the golden number of 100,000. Pity they always stop and enjoy the fruits and benefits of reaching that and never develop further.

I'll give you this: At least you didn't stop your improvement there. I can respect you over the ones who just do it so they can walk around on Arcos being wannabe home-worlders instead of using their strength for an actual reason."

Pretenders, the lot of them.
"And fighting against machines will be an interesting challenge. None of the usual biological weak points, and admittedly, my ultimate technique won't work on you or any Arcosian, even if its too lethal for any of these duels anyways. But I can try for my other secret technique: Gravity Star!"
She creates a strange purple orb of light and hurls it into the sky. It stops in midair and doesn't explode. Instead it radiates a strange focused light down upon the two combatants and cancels flying for both while applying the equivalent of Arcos's gravity upon both. Sailor Arcos smiles. This was just her first technique she developed to take advantage of her biology, a little bit of Arcos everywhere she goes. This was a very focused form really, she used to spread it out as much as possible when in battles so that she could kill the enemy forces while they were down and she was walking in what was normal gravity for her. She just had to land lightly when they both got to the ground and begin beating up a colonial who would be weighed down by both armor and gravity. Simple.