I'm about to join a shorter high-level (and high-op) DSP game, and since my PC will replace a sorcerer based blaster and the remaining two PCs aren't exactly strong in the IQ and skill departments, it seems like a good opportunity for me to finally take the eldritch archer and the bladecaster PrC for a serious spin. The DM has recommended me to make a PC able to carry his weight even in very tough fights against high CR enemies (APL +7 or more), and judging from what I know about the other PCs and the campaign so far, that recommendation should be taken very seriously.

So besides spells and various tricks to bypass high saves, SR, energy resistance and DR, I'm looking into using firearms for attacks against touch AC. One possibility that struck me would be to go with a half-sahaugin (from Bloodforge; +Dex and Wis, -Cha) with the Four-Armed Freak ART in order to Spell Combat with four guns, but after I happened to read one of the FAQ entries on regular Spell Combat I've become a bit uncertain whether Ranged Spell Combat (RSC) allows for this or not, and would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Since the RSC doesn't require a free hand, I guess "the light or one-handed melee weapon in your other hand" would in the case of RSC be "the ranged weapon in your hands". Which would be prevent RSC with four guns due to the singular definitive "the ... weapon", even if my PC happened to have a million hands wielding a million guns.

But on the other hand (see what I did there?), I also believe it's perfectly reasonable to claim this FAQ entry isn't relevant in this particular case because:
  1. The FAQ is about regular SC, not RSC (and the Paizo dev team have repeatedly stated FAQ entries are always specific).
  2. The question being answered says "such as armor spikes and bites", which are not "weapons associated with a hand" and therefore not usable with SC anyway (see FAQ 1 in spoiler below).
  3. In a game limited to Paizo material, (the devs seem to assume) a PC cannot normally attack with more than two "weapons associated with a hand" during one full attack (even should they have gained additional hands through alchemical discoveries).

This question may also come up in games limited to Paizo material, since any eldritch archer may for example TWF with pistols or hand X-bows, or simply cast alter self and turn into a kashata (or they may be allowed to play one).

Can you use TWF or MWF with Ranged Spell Combat?

For reference, here's the Four-Armed Freak and RSC RAW plus three FAQ entries concerning regular SC (which AFAICT are the only ones which may be relevant):

Spoiler
Show
Four-Armed Freak (Ex): Some half-sahuagin have an extra pair of arms. These unfortunate freaks have a more stable physiology, losing the blood in the water and resilient physiology racial traits.

Ranged Spell Combat
Instead of a light or one-handed melee weapon, an eldritch archer must use a ranged weapon for spell combat. She doesn't need a free hand for ranged spell combat. The eldritch archer cannot accept an attack penalty to gain a bonus on concentration checks to cast a spell defensively.

This ability modifies spell combat.

FAQ 1:
Magus: When using spell combat, can the weapon in my other hand be an unarmed strike or a natural weapon?

Yes, so long as the weapon is a light or one-handed melee weapon and is associated with that hand. For example, unarmed strikes, claws, and slams are light melee weapons associated with a hand, and therefore are valid for use with spell combat. A tail slap is not associated with a hand, and therefore is not valid for use with spell combat.

FAQ 2:
Magus, Spell Combat: Does spell combat count as making a full attack action for the purpose of haste and other effects?

Yes.

Edit 9/9/13: This is a revised ruling about how haste interacts with effects that are essentially a full attack, even though the creature isn't specifically using the full attack action (as required by haste). The earlier ruling did not allow the extra attack from haste when using spell combat.

FAQ 3:
Magus, Spell Combat: If I use spell combat, how many weapon attacks can I make?

You can make as many weapon attacks as you would normally be able to make if you were making a full attack with that weapon. For example, if you are an 8th-level magus (BAB +6/+1), you could make two weapon attacks when using spell combat.

Edit 9/9/13: This is a revised ruling about how haste interacts with effects that are essentially a full attack, even though the creature isn't specifically using the full attack action (as required by haste). The earlier ruling implied that spell combat did not allow the extra attack from haste (because spell combat was not using the full attack action).

Since I'd also like to be able to cast offensive spells (and not only snowball) in combat against high CR monsters, as mentioned I of course have to get through a ton of crap such as high saves, SR, DR, resistances and immunities. Thankfully, I think a combo of items like the seraphic pistol, miserable weapons, metamagic rods (plus a Monkey Belt) and stuff such as the Elemental Focus feat and some nifty boosts from the Elemental Flux and Riven Hourglass disciplines should give me a decent chance to get through most of mentioned crap at least once or twice per encounter, without having to sacrifice more than a swift action. Most crap, but not high saves. Which is particularly annoying since save DCs would probably be the one thing in most need of a boost in order to give me even the slightest chance of success (due to 6/9 progression and being far from Int SAD).

What are the best ways for a magus to boost spell save DC?

Otherwise, I believe I've found decent solutions to problems such as the huge number of needed feats, reloading without free hands, removing misfire risks etc. I'll start at 15th level, but although I could have 14th level spell progression and CL 15 I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in more than 6 levels of magus.