The Lookout
"Azure Heart Cannon!"
She fires a heart-shaped blast of power in response to the lance, hitting the middle one while the ki blasts surrounding it hit her. The lance and the heart collide and explode- but the explosion is contained by the Androids quickly putting up force fields around it to make sure the Lookout isn't damaged.
"What did I JUST SAY about this place being mysterious and not something we're sure we can repair or replace!? Ugh, we're going to have to run damage control this whole fight, aren't we?"
Meanwhile Sailor Arcos is wincing from the attack, even with her poses defense boost. That hurt. What now?
While the gravity was giving her the advantage, using her Azure Heart Cannon to blast him was out- if she was too careless, the others might get involved from the collateral damage, even though a defensive enemy wearing armor was probably the best thing to use a big blast like Azure Heart Cannon to do so. Her Blue Blizzard while not as destructive was meant more for fast dodgy foes and wasn't precise for these close quarters. And her ultimate technique was only meant for killing, and wouldn't work on Artic anyways.

This called for precision. A precise offensive. She suddenly struck a different cheesy pose. She lost her added defensiveness, and gained even more speed.
"Y'know, while I admit perhaps Homeworlders don't have the best interplanetary relations ever....I once served years ago alongside soldiers from Planet Brench, aka the Brenchites or as they call themselves, the Brench-seijin. They are much like those two humans over there, except far more colorful,coming in colors from red to blue to others and have ten times this world's gravity. Fighting alongside them, I learned a technique of theirs, my own version of which being:"
She extended a blue ki-blade of energy from her hand.
"Sapphire Spirit Sword. It is quite fortunate that we're both Arcosian. Technically, a blade like this isn't lethal to either of us."
She then leaps forward in a burst of speed, sending out sonic booms with each major movement as she furiously hacked and slashed at him. She remembered the times when she got one of her arms cut off, it made it harder to beat the foe but she always got through it, picked up her arm and got back to the field medics to get it sown back on.

Masala Vs. Fenrir
She surprised by his sudden re-emergence. The axes cleave through her and she loses her focus, the ki for the kamehameha dissipating. In mid-air her four parts float, then with a great effort of will she pulls herself back together-literally. She pants a little. Regenerating from that took lot out of her. But she still needed to defeat him. She takes her golden ice-cream swirl of hair-do and pulled it backwards so that it lengthened to resemble a super-saiyan 3 hair style, unaware of the similarity she shouted.
"Now my hair lengthens to make my power even greater! Behold, Super-Rapunzel Masala!!!"
She then speeds forward, now near-naked, on fire, with golden goopy hair thats now as long as herself, and said golden Rapunzel hair forms into a giant golden fifth arm on her head and she begins to use her Rapunzel-Hair-Fist as her exclusive weapon, punching at him from any distance as it stretches and snaps back while she runs around him.