[Krystal's Castle]

Krystal nods

Yep. Here goes!

She rolls the parchment into tight tube, creating a wand of sorts. With this, she starts to draw another set of runes in the air, and this time, it draws considerable power: the runes hang in the air in blazing firey purple and it isn't long before they form the outline of a door. Probability is being bent, and anyone too sensitive to the Continuity dimension may well get a bit of a headache from the discontinuity being introduced as a door appears that never existed yet somehow has clearly always been there...

Krystal grins: she hasn't been up to any decent mischief in far too long.

Hah! Now, wait here: I'm invited and can go get stuff I helped put in. Anyone else will trigger the wards, and that would not be a good thing at all.

And don't worry: he can't do anything to me inside the vault.

With that, she heads through the door and leaves the universe entirely.

[Mirror Temple - Pokémon Enclosure]

The oddly decorative creature wiggles and squirms, trying to break free: not quite docile enough yet to casually respond to questions and powerful enough to hinder Genji's probing. It certainly seems like it should be able to, from what Genji can see - making it a clear possibility to hop to the Ghost dimension then hop back to the "normal" world.

Zhi nods and smiles

Ok, that makes sense. Sympathetic magic and Natural magic always work well together: so even though that rock wasn't technically a Pokémon move, you made it count by imbuing it with your energy.

Jian blinks - her turn to not understand

Uh... yeah... something like that.