1. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Foxside: The Temple of Inari 55 - So many ships, you'd think it was on the ocean

[Krystal's Castle]

Drawing runes with a stylus that was created through the use of other runes, yes... Not really all that weird - you don't just go grab a Bic to craft a scroll.

Indeed it is not long (( at least... not in game time - sorry about the delay )) before Krystal returns, carrying a really quite beautiful crystalline rod.

All right, Cal: here they are. You gonna behave, or do we get rough?

There is a brief, surface-level washing of power over Atorre's assorted minions before he responds. The mental voice of the rod is smooth and refined, masculine and with a towering pride and confidence... and quite a bit of sullen resignation.

You wouldn't last a minute, daughter of the Shadows. They would be an interesting challenge, against which I might be tempted just for the entertainment... but your gamble that I will cooperate in order to avoid falling back into her hands was well considered.

What do you wish of me?

[Mirror Pokémon Enclosure]

The Chandelure stops squirming and tentatively shows Genji the mental image of a Pokeball with a querying sensation: doe sGenji plan to try to catch
    the poor thing?
    Last edited by Fenric; 2016-10-11 at 11:26 AM.