Challenge status for the week October 2 - 8!

Glass Mouse passes with a dozen digital drawings and ten character drawings.

Lycunadari passes with seven inktober drawings.

LeSwordfish passes with 760 words of character backstory and the days worth of level design.

jseah did not upload /send me anything.

Some Android passes with an impressive body of work.

Artman77 passes with six D&D attribute personifications.

Icewalker passes with ~1700 words of Reliquary.

Xiander passes with 3512 words of Scarlett story.

Thus, only jseah FAILS this round!

Glass Mouse, Lycunadari, LeSwordfish, Some Android, Artman77, Icewalker and Xiander PASS this round!

Current standing:
Spoiler
Show
Glass Mouse
Current run: 17 weeks
Longest run: 290 weeks
Themes: -

Lycunadari
Current run: 196 weeks
Longest run: -

LeSwordfish
Current run: 18 weeks
Longest run: 24 weeks

jseah
Current Run: 35 weeks
Longest Run: 33 weeks

Some Android
Current run: 41 weeks

Artman77
Current run: 1 week
Longest run: 13 weeks

Icewalker
Current run: 1 week
Longest run: 13 weeks

Xiander
Current run: 14 weeks

This week's theme (October 9 - 15) has not been chosen yet, so it is up for grabs.

Next week's theme is chosen by jseah - let me know in PM or this thread, and I'll include it in the next status.

Quote Originally Posted by Icewalker View Post
Incredible! Best friend and I snuck into the wedding couple's room when they were out to dramatically leave their wedding presents for them to find later (a bow and original family heraldry from him, a pair of masks from me), I lost a wrestling contest, and then was unrelatedly a cause of, significant impediment to, and participant in an impromptu play dramatically retelling the tale of a quest to recover a stolen rope, and then I wandered around in the woods until like 4 AM talking about mostly Evangelion with a friend I haven't seen in a couple years. Among other unexpected adventures on the way both to and from the event.

...it was quite a weekend.
Haha, whoa! I kinda want to read the comedic short story chronicling those events!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiander View Post
This week was a pretty productive one on my part. I wrote something every day and ended up with 3512 words, finishing the first draft of my Scarlett story.
I worked on an other project as well, but it did not get ready to reveal yet, maybe next week
Grats on finishing the draft! That's always an excellent feeling