Laestra A'Daroara the Horrific rose from her bed in the darkness of her personal chambers in the Temple of Alomniaxia. Uhroloax, her Half-Incubus lover, shifted in his sleep. Her body, though shrouded in shadow, was lithe and nimble, dark and smooth. Her white hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her blood-red robes. She crossed the room and exited her chambers into the throne room, where her eunuch guardsmen stood at attention. She stared at her ebony crystal statue of Alomniaxia, the Demon Queen of Lust and Wrath. It was enormous, standing at fifteen feet tall and weighing over two tons. The eyes were glowing rubies the size of a male Orc's fist, and she could feel them staring into her soul. After a long while, she sat upon her throne of Elven skulls and sighed mightily.
Uhroloax approached her, and after he knelt before her and kissed the ground beneath her feet, he asked, "My Dark Queen, why do seem so discontented?" Laestra sighed again, and stroked Uhroloax's steely hair. "My dearest Demon, I sigh because I had a vision in my sleep." Uhroloax cocked an eyebrow and asked, "What did you see in your vision?" Laestra looked him in the eyes and said, "I saw myself, dead and broken in this very room, a group of goodly adventurers huddled around my body. I saw my demise, Uhroloax." Uhroloax soberly looked away, and worry flashed in his eyes...

--------------------------------

You are the Heroes of Altruarch, a small village on the coast of the Southern Peninsula that was attacked by Goblinoids. Not only did you manage to repel that attack, you also fought off the Greenskin Invasion of Almonnia.
As you sit in the Dragon's Talon, an old tavern of great renown situated in the mercantile Silver District of the Capitol, celebrating with plentiful alcohol and noisy revelry, a trio of all-too-familiar faces approaches you: the Half-Elf Knight Errant Charlotte Halifax of Coarbrook, a powerful Holy Warrior of Chilotiox, God of Glory and Goodliness. Standing next to her impressive figure is the slender elven man known only as The Blade. He is a reformed assassin and serves as Charlotte's tracker. Rounding out the group is a rotund but handsome Halfling man named Perilex the Portly. You know little about him, but during the Battle for the Capitol, you watched him follow a column of marauding Hobgoblin Elites into the Garden District Courthouse; he exited the rubble wearing nothing but Goblinoid blood and a distinctly Halfling smile.
Charlotte reaches out with her gauntlet-bound hand, and shakes yours. She chats with you merrily, all the while pounding Dwarven Fire Ale. Then, out of the blue, she asks you if you want to make a fortune. She expands on this, saying that she knows the location of a mighty Drow Warlady located deep in the Moors of the Elven Isles. She jokingly calls it an all-expense paid trip to the Elven Isles. When pressed about why she doesn't sort the problem out herself, she insinuates that The Blade is no longer welcome in his homeland, and that, being an Almonnian Knight, she couldn't enter Elven lands and attack the Priestess, so she is being forced to resort to a proxy.
Intoxicated as you are, this seems like a great idea! Do a favor for a good friend, eliminate some evil drow lady, and you get to celebrate your next triumph over evil with beautiful, ambiguously-gendered Elves? Hell. Yes.

--------------------------------

Alright, if you've read this far, that means you're interested enough in my story to ignore my horrific third grade writing skills! So, let's get down to brass tacks! I use a heavily modified version of Pathfinder with lots of house rules. I have a discord server where we will be coordinating and playing. I use theatre of the mind and the honor system when it comes to dice rolls. Combat is complex and slightly old school, and there will be traps to disable, throngs of low hit point minions to hack through, and piles of treasure to pilfer. So, if you're interested, I need three players: a rogue type (i.e., sneak, trapfinding, high dpr), a martial type (i.e., high hit points, high armor class, high to hit accuracy), an arcane type (i.e., lots of utility and damage), and a divine type (i.e., loads of buffs and healing). I have one player already who is super new and down to play anything. We are going to play on Thursday evenings. If you have questions, let me know! Contact me at chill929@gmail.