The materialized arm of the law

"Right so here you go, was faster than expected. I made some design choices to make it fit better than your theme and I hope you like it" The arm that Patch hands Robert looks almost identical with how his other arm looks when costumed. It had matching panels and the fact that no skin is exposed on the other arm made it easy for Patch to make it matching. "So I don't know if they told you this but I'm barred from directly working on living people." He looks questioning and continues after seeing Vanguard's reaction: "As such I had to dump the performance a little to be sure that whichever amateur that the PRT sends to help you attach it wouldn't mess things up. It's still better than anything you could find on the market but yeah."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
So we can use diamond?
If not then what about Boron Carbon Nitride or aggregated diamond nanorods

Cams, Cams Everywhere!

Patch was momentarily stunned. This was crazyness. With that many possible possibilities for security breaches how could this system be anything but set up to be abused? He mentally sighs at the prospec of keeping up the act for a long time but his decision doesn't waver. Even if it would take a lot of him he wouldn't allow the remaining of his family to become targets because of what have happened to him.

"Honestly I'm more conserned with things the system. Would you be willing to provide me with the technical details as to what meassures are being taken against infiltration? Obviously the system can be accessed remotely with other directors and all, how do they keep that from being hacked?"

A day on the streets

"In that case it shouldn't be a problem for me. I should be able to see their heat signatures through the smoke"

Heating Up

"I can't help in the building." Patch calls, "But I can make sure that FireCrazy and Wind Slap doesn't move so Alpha Girls minions can go inside to help civilians." He then aims his rifle at the two villains and prepares to take a shot if they move too much.

Cooling Down

Patch couldn't really bring himself to celebrate their victory or even feel good. With all the action happening he had briefly been able to forget about their lost teamate and now that the adrenaline was leaving his system it the hollow feeling was comming back. He hadn't known CJ well but still, that could easily have been him! Worse yet, he had run to the place where she had disappeared like a retard, anyone could have held a trap for him and he hadn't yet made anything that could let him get away from a close combat.
"Sharp, did you find anything?" he asks one of their two missing members.

Amateur Psychologist

Patch wasn't really much of a people person but he needed this team to work out, otherwise the director would never lift his restriction. "How are you feeling, Ji Yu?" he asks in private.

On the way to the teammeeting

"Hey Jenny" Patch says, finding himself stumbling into the local celebrity. "A generous soul? I feel flattered." He says with a playful smile. Watching the interview had been interesting. It had made him wonder how much of Alpha girl's "childish beauty" personality was an act. "Good job on the interview, I think you handled that extraordinarily." He praises, still genuinely. His face then shifts to a slightly more serious look: "I have to ask though, was it intentionally that you promoted Josie over Vanguard for the leading position?"

He then glaces over her shoulder he looks suprised. "How many minions are you keeping stashed away?" he asks, not able to hide a trace of jealousy.

New kid on class

A replacement, already? They hadn't even confirmed CJ's death yet and the director was already acting like she had lost a pawn in a game of chess. Even then he had to keep being a good boy and play along.
He breathes in and makes a smile appear on his face by thinking happy thoughts: "Hey Graham", he says while extending an hand. "Jack, Patch in costume, generalist thinker. I'm not gonna dig into your story but I'd like to know what you can do?"