View Single Post

Thread: The Dragon Empire IC, Part III

1. - Top - End - #138
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: The Dragon Empire IC, Part III

When the crew gets outside, they spot Claudia waiting impatiently at the end of the block. Orville follows behind them as they hurry to catch up and she leads them all onto a side street. "This city's got a modest estate for political types from Aigodon or the Silver mountains to stay at, if they aren't top dog enough to get the castle guest room. It's been outta use for a while now with Aigodon being such a mess, looks like the Cult let themselves in. Somebody important's in there."

They turn down another sidestreet, avoiding the main roads as they move towards the nobles' district.

"Place has a secret entrance leading to what looks like the back door of a fancy inn called the Running Water. Supposed to be an emergency escape. We tracked the Cult there. You-"

"Who is 'we'?"

"You.Don't interrupt me when I'm giving a briefing. I was saying, you - Captain - and your crew are all gonna go in the secret way. We, as in me and my crew, we're gonna break in loud at the estate. No escape," Claudia stops walking at a T-intersection and takes out a disposable-looking pistol to Azrin. By the looks of it it's only meant to fire once, and contains a flare. The disposable flare gun was made with a larger hand in mind, but Azrin does know how it works. "This is to signal me when you're in position. My crew is already waiting for me to get back. We split up here." She commands them with all the authority of someone used to being in charge.
    Last edited by RandomWombat; 2016-10-19 at 05:33 PM.