View Single Post

Thread: DrK's Age of Worms IC pt3

1. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: DrK's Age of Worms IC pt3

Taliesn
    ATTACK!

Relying upon the protection of Merrick's magic, Taliesn takes a running leap across the room to start shredding the ooze demon as best he can.
    Spoiler
    Show
    A. I'm assuming I got that enlarge person boost we talked about 3&4 posts upthread. If Merrick didn't have the time, I've got a potion for it.

B. Surprise rounds, sadly, still don't do me much good. I'll have to think of something I can do in them. Maybe if I take a ToB level, I can use Sudden Leap to trigger my claw attacks, but that must await at least another level and a DM ruling.

C. So, first round (after everyone else's surprise actions and judging by the initiative rolls, their regular actions, too. *Sigh* At least I'm faster than the demon. Move action to run 20' and Jump to easily (and automatically) cover the remaining 20', followed by ye olde
    Claw - (1d20+15)[31], damage - (2d6+9)[13]
    Claw - (1d20+15)[18], damage - (2d6+9)[15]
    Claw - (1d20+15)[17], damage - (2d6+9)[12]
    Claw - (1d20+15)[28], damage - (2d6+9)[16]

(Str +6, BAB +7, ess +3, Size -1); (Str +6, ess +3)

At least I should get through the DR, but I'm really wishing for Align Natural Weapon if demons are a thing for our future.

Edit: Assuming DR 10 and a credible AC, I think I did all of 9 points of damage. I hate DR.
    Last edited by Stegyre; 2016-10-21 at 01:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    history's worst MLP cosplay.
    Custom Class