Cooling Down

Alpha Girl felt rather detached from the entire situation. It was an consequence of her power really. She told her minions to attack the enemy and they did it. She told her minions to try and rescue the people in the building and they did it. Poorly, but they did. She got no feedback from them, there was no consequence for her for their successes or failures. Fire and forget. She might as well be back at base at the console for all the involvement she personally had.

Still there were things she could do here. She didn't have any knowledge of crime scenes or anything like that. She was a PR Queen, devoting her life to looking good and gathering fame and adulation like a dragon gathers gold. She couldn't do anything for working out the next step... but she could at least walk around a bit while they did the work. Talk to people gathering at the edges of the crime scene, giving a few statements so they wouldn't worry too much, upping their reputation a bit. It wasn't much, but it was her and that was enough.

On the Way to the Team Meeting

"Echo still seems the best fit to me. I like her. Power envy aside," Jenny shrugged. "Seriously her power is a PR goldmine. I'd be lying if I said that didn't play a part, having a leader that's popular is important, but I like her and she seems to know what she's doing. Not like me. My pets freak me out a little, to be honest," she frowned at the four trailing at her sides. "I can command them and all, but there's a lot I don't know about them. Plus they have a very hateable face." She considers a moment expressing that she occasionally brutal destroys them with her bare hands for stress release and to get them to stop freaking looking at her like that, but even if they were just meat puppets to her that seemed like something even Patch with his whole Dr. Frankenstein thing going on might find disturbing.

New Kid on the Block

"Seconded. I don't have a costume good for public with the new ones," Jenny idly gestured with her head to the pets. Screw it, sexy shepherd it was. Just had to get those sheep costumes refitted and her old outfit loosened on the bust and arms a bit. It'd be a fair bit shorter on her now than it was back then, but that was probably a good thing. Ugh the PR department was going to take ages to sort this out, she was texting Mom.