Yeah, the only truly consistent character like that is Saitama. for a character like him, I wouldn't trust any of the results to the rolls, I'd just write down "Special Ability: Succeeds at all actions involving punching someone no matter how powerful." and all the stuff I'd actually roll for would be things like his social and mental challenges. you don't give any chance for a character to fail X for a character whose character concept is "Always Succeeds at X".

that and RPGs aren't really about writing. Writing and roleplaying are two different things and completely different challenges. I've tried both, and you can't act like a story made by a writer is the same as one made by a bunch of roleplayers. In writing you have full control over the whole story and can make it all completely consistent within your certain brand of logic, while with roleplaying you have to constantly check and make sure everyone's logic agrees with each other so that you can move forward.

writers, stories, they have to sell everyone reading the story on their own brand of logic, while rolepalyers have to compromise with each other to come up with a mutual logic that they can all play with and build off of. System only matters for achieving that as far as player preference and nothing else. More rules heavy systems have their own learning curve and problems that aren't good for everyone, and some don't want to plan things out, and are better at coming up with logical things on the fly than planning ahead. Some people are just better at the improvisational aspect of things and not every system allows for that, which is why Fate is good for those people. Some people want rules heavy systems to plan it all out and have it all grounded from the start, while others are more ok with building that logic as they go along and coming up with the frame work as they play until it all makes sense from what they've built. Both are ok, whether or not you reliably have those people playing the same game and having equal amounts of fun is a whole other issue though.

Max might just be one of those people who likes everything planned and logic'd out beforehand so he can build on that rather than someone like me who can improvise really well but finds rules-heay stuff stifling.