Clarissa blinked and noticed she was noticing things. Other people. Who? She doesn't know. Taking in the area she doesn't recognize it either. The things in it sure. A name. Terminus? End of the line. Clearly not. At least not yet. They were all still alive at least.

She feels uncomfortable. It's not the cold. Well yes, that too. But she knows how to handle that. Somehow. No her face and hair. And her head feels as if it's... yes, missing the weight of the crown. She ponders putting it on, but she'd like to fix her hair at least first.

Her thoughts on that matter are cut short a man she almost recognizes speaks to her. She gives him a friendly smile. Nothing odd about that for her she feels. Though it did seem to come almost unbidden.

He sounds alarmed. Reasonable. She speaks, hoping to calm him, "I am.... not sure." Ok, not a great start there but what could she has said really?

"Might I have a moment to collect myself?" She asks... though she's not asking and simply does so.

She gives another look around. She only feels some recognition of one other person and holds back a frown. They all look confused and alarmed. She can tell just by looking that some of them have powers like hers. Maybe they all do. Best to not agitate anyone without cause. Better to be friendly, not something she feels she has trouble with. Not that she fully trusts that feeling given the massive gaps in her understanding of the situation and herself.

She walks over closer to the young man in the suit that spoke to her. She speaks not just to him, but loudly and clearly enough for the others to hear as well, "I'm afraid I do not know what is going on. I believe we're suffering from memory loss of some sort. Given how everyone else is looking I'm afraid that may be true for all of us. If anyone has any information, please say so." Finished speaking for the moment she turns to look each person in the eye, assuming they look her way, keeping a calm patient smile on her face and making sure to stand straight and confidently. While she does so, she makes an attempt at fixing her hair.

"Hopefully my bearing and tone is enough to keep them calm. Or at least calmer than they might be if someone asked the same by screaming out demands for information." she thinks to herself.