Finally, bandages and gauze. Only took a dozen Echoes to do it.

Anthony listens to the crown chick and immediately looks over to the wounded man. The blood is more obvious now that he's actually paying attention.

Attempt to use wound as point of weakness. Do not isolate myself from others. Instead, play up competitor weakness and establish persona as clear and focused.

"Ah, jeez! Head wounds are nasty, my friend!" Anthony smiles as he quickly starts looking over the wound by moving his head.

It suddenly clicks in his head what the man was asking before Anthony came over.

"Oh, those things?" He gestures in sequence, giving off a weird strobe effect as he does so. "They're... useful when they behave. Anyway, let's see how much damage has been done here. Name's Anthony, by the way."

He looks over the wound again and then begins applying basic bandages to the wound. They don't really need as much as he's putting on, probably, but then again...

Bandages imply weakness and lack of care. Comparatively, should work in my favour if conflict arises between myself and him. Others may side with the apparently stronger player. Care to wound may help later in case of fights with others. Don't know how he knew we were all capes though. Own ability? No obvious activation. Hmmm...

"Yeah, sorta moderate damage there. I'd suggest bedrest but given where we are now..." He lets the unspoken statement hang in the air like a sword by a thread.

"So how'd you know we were all capes? I mean, I'm pretty obvious. But how about the Duchess over there? Sure there's the costume, but that doesn't mean it for sure." He smirks as he continues making sure the wound is wrapped tight in bandages.