Quote Originally Posted by EvilAnagram View Post
You're not going to squeeze much more utility out of that build compared to going straight Ranger; however, you will be quite a bit tankier and deal a bit more damage per hit. It's not a bad build by a long shot, but if you want to increase your utility optioms, it might not be your best bet.

That said, the Bard should be a utility machine, so it's perfectly good for your party.
The Bard is extremely versatile, and that helps. The Monk is a glass cannon. Someone has to be able to take a hit! That's generally me.

So if you have time to elaborate, what would be the advantage of going full UA Ranger? With the current build, I am dropping Vanish (I can live without it), Beast Defense (I probably used his reaction when I attacked on my turn so...), Foe Slayer (Pretty meh for a Capstone), and a couple of Spells (Conjure Woodland Beings is awesome, true).

In exchange I get DR to all but psychic damage, Advantage on STR rolls, more HP, more damage, Brutal Critical, Fast Movement, Danger Sense, etc.

Do you have some thoughts on how going full Ranger would benefit my current scenario better? If you have time. I've been out of the D&D loop for probably 8 years, so I'm genuinely looking for some good advice.

Thanks again!