View Single Post

Thread: Drowtales: The Info Dump

1. - Top - End - #1119
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

Err, actually, it was a bit more definitive than I remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 50 cameo page
    This is the last chapter of the current timeline. After everything will be different.
    Welp, that answers the question that I just asked. To be clear, I'm expecting that Kern will still be writing something like Moonless Age, however it will occur in a new era and therefore it won't be called Moonless Age anymore. It will be about the resettling the surface, I think, and I expect it will probably have the name of whatever the next age is called.

I think the only possibility for more Moonless Age chapters would be if he changed his mind since then, but I very much doubt that he has. Therefore, when Kern says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kern
    With that page up, we'll be moving to complete the sarghress arc after 2 chibi pages. There's still one more page with Sillice before this chapter is over, but at the very end.
    I think Kern means, one more page with Sillice in Moonless Age, period. And the Sraghress arc may be the last thing we see the Shargs do in Chel.

I remember being annoyed because the previous timeskip left a lot of plot threads unresolved, so I wouldn't be surprised if this one does, too.
    Last edited by eschmenk; 2016-10-25 at 05:56 PM.