New Kid In Class

The Director purses her lips as Robert explains himself "Fair enough, Force would be able to help you practice more then any of our forces we have on hand since they're not as tough." She then looks to the rest of the team as well "Well we have a list of retainers for anyone who wants to brush up their skills, though Graham may be able to help you out with your shooting Jack, and I'll send you all a list with the contact info for them. They've all had background checks and are vetted every 6 months but you should all still wear your masks when they come around. We do have several hand to hand experts that specialize in various fighting styles for those who want it."

Check In

The women on the other end of the phone sounds a little surprised at having a hero on the line "Ohhh hello sir. Yes I can check up on them for you just give me a second... here we are. Yes Sofia and Mariana Valquez were checked in for smoke inhalation and some light burns. They seem to be recovering just fine and should be out of here within a day or two, would you like their room number to call or visit?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Like all the back and forth between everyone! Keep up the awesome roleplaying and I'm going to roll a possible random outcome for the disappearance of a hero and the arrival of another in the city.