Spoiler: OOC:
Show
My apologies for the delay

The Materialized Arm of the Law

Robert knew that Jack was on probation, but he wasn't familiar with the details. Jack's view towards the PRT was still startling. Do you want to be here? Work as a hero? Robert asked curiously.

Checking In

Robert breathed a sigh of relief, which would have been audible over the phone. That's... good to hear He was bewildered by the nurse's suggestion. Visiting in person? That seemed like something... well, that someone else should do. Someone's who presence would mean something. If you could give me the room number, that would be appreciated. I just want to wish them my best

Team Lunch

Although Robert noticed Jack's absence, he was still pleased with the turnout from the people that were present. Hey, I'm glad you can make it! Robert said when Ju Yi entered. He gestured to the whole table. Sit wherever you want.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Josie. She seemed to be quite different out of costume. It was shocking to see the defacto team leader so unsure of herself, considering she faced down a group of rampaging villains yesterday. Do whatever feels comfortable. He said. Where I come from, people just say hello, but let it never be said that I'm not willing to try something new. He smiled and joked. Just don't get too friendly in front of my wife!

Realizing that Graham hadn't shown up, Robert wasn't sure what to do. He had left his PRT issued phone back at Headquarters. That probably wasn't a smart idea, in retrospect. Can any of you text Graham? It's getting late

While they waited for the last person to show up, Robert ordered an onion soup to start. Was onion soup Italian? Robert wasn't sure. He settled comfortably, and turned to look at Ju Yi. So what did you do before you moved to Miami?As far as Robert was concerned, the fact that they couldn't talk about 'work' was a bonus, as far as he was concerned.