/delurk

So, I'm still around and still doing things... slowed my PAD playing a little to avoid burnout, but still feel like I'm making a little bit of progress.

My PADHerder is as up-to-date as I can make it (for whatever reason, it doesn't seem to have Divine Law goddess Armor, Ana, or the new Awakenings for Batman+Remote Claw or Final Nightmare Harley Quinn). If anybody has any suggestions for really obvious good teams that I'm blindly missing (the teams are also up-to-date), I'd welcome suggestions. At the moment, my #6 Team, 'Whatever1', is my attempt at a Green team, which I'm currently lacking. I'm not that impressed with that try, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of better options.

I'd also like to create a Dark team, but once again, I'm not having a lot of luck finding a grouping that works well for me. Assuming I ever manage to beat Zaerog ∞ and Agni, I'll have Awoken Vritra to work with as a lead- he looks reasonably solid, and it'd be kind of neat getting my very first REM pull back into play.

As far as recent pulls go, they seem to have been skewed rather heavily towards Machine-typing for whatever reason- Australis, Thuban, Markab (when did Tony Stark start making Pegasi?), Apocalypse, Antares... with the only break in those being Facet between Markab and Apocalypse. Then Mulan from the Halloween 'eh, what the heck...' REM pull, and most recently, Sitri, who I've been kind of looking askance at. Something's tickling the back of my brain that she could be quite powerful, but I'm not entirely sure how.