View Single Post

Thread: Mafia Kingmaker [IC]

1. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Mafia Kingmaker [IC]

The last of the motley crew scampered of the laden oxen like a gloomy white spider. Dusted himself of enthusiastically and walked forward to the lady addressing the group, seemingly without a care in the world. Plastering an unconvincing toothy grin across his pale face as he approached he stopped right under her nose and looked up. "My Sensei always said that to ask for a name and give nothing in return is considered somewhat crude and tied to bad manners." The small goblin walked around the woman in a small circle and measured her up with his big red eyes. Before going back to stand by Zeeks side. "You are to trusting sometimes Boss. Does not the angler-fish hunt with innocence as its weapon of choice? I would say this would have been the perfect way to get rid of the bandit hunters if I would have been a bandit. Confirming their names and intent, then catching them of guard surrounded by walls. With perfect positions to stage an ambush" The little goblin points toward the battlements. "As master used to say. "You need not fear the wolf if you strangle the pup.""

He nods sagely to the lady in front of the group. "Bleakbog is what and who I am." He gives Zeek a chiding look and sighs. "...and I guess if this was an ambush then arrows would already be flying and adding to my collection.. So if you would be so kind as to give us your name and direct me to the fire-pit? It is time for tea."
    Last edited by Tiny; 2016-11-08 at 04:47 AM.