1. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitP] Foster's Home For Temporally-Displaced Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Mars
    "Well I wasn't forcing you to do anything, I was giving you a choice with a few good points about the benefits of the choice I offer. I'm sure Starlight will be the same.

Whatever is comfortable for you. If your really against the issue being forced, I won't force it.

But a factor that should be mentioned: The Time Patrol and the Red Planet Army don't really seem to jive well with one another, and the Time Patrol will be coming some day to like, deal with them. This dome might not remain peaceful forever. On top of that- that book is the one you got from some anti-kai group if my info is correct? Sounds like something that Time Kai would not like. She is a goddess too after all. Might not like you much if they find you here reading it. But me, I'd like to think that your reading it for a good reason, because I want to read it to, for a good reason. After all- how can I protect people from this anti-kai group if I don't know anything about them?

Just saying, the Rebel Alliance, we don't make assumptions. We're pals like that. The Kais however, they might see the Red Planet Army, the lil' Namek being their leader and reading a tome that was penned by some Namek enemies and make all the wrong assumptions and well, this might not end well for you if they come by. Just....voicing that out loud."

She says taking a relaxed stance as she points that out.
    Starlight nodded.

"I understand this may be hard to believe, but we really just want to make sure you're alright," she said. "My people value the well-being of children above ... well, pretty much anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Ackon Cahuak
    "Improv?"
    "Yes, try doing mime improv."
    With that Masala becomes quiet tries act like a mime, pretending she is within an invisible box. Android 22 chuckles a little.
    "The trouble is that there is a hyperbolic time chamber inside a hyperbolic time chamber. Basically each chamber makes time move 365 times faster. One inside the other is unheard of, and clearly makes making time within move at a ridiculous rate. We basically want to know how dangerous this is, what we can do to like, dismantle it, and if there any useful info left we can get from the place about a certain robotic armies creation, though I highly doubt it.

Like if we could at least figure out how to safely get rid of this double-time chamber or something, we'd really appreciate it! It not as if we're going to use it for anything. There is a normal one on the Lookout if we ever really need the time."

When Masala finishes her performance, she bows then tries to walk off- only to hit the inside of the invisible box. It was still there.
    The Doctor's brow furrowed. "What bloody fool thought that was a good idea?!" he asked. "You do know that space and time are intrinsically linked, right? If something went even slightly wrong, the temporal shearing would cause a black hole that would devour the entire solar system!" He whipped out a device out of his scarf that looked somewhat like a sonic screwdriver, only with less mechanical parts and made of pure white alicorn*. He pointed it at the outer chamber, and it began making first some mechanical noises, then the noise of a unicorn's magic as the tip lit up with a blue aura.

(*Alicorn as in the material that makes up a unicorn's horn, not alicorn as in the royal sisters.)
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2016-11-11 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show