1. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Spheres of Power] The Creation Sphere Handbook Open Playtest

So I've recently read through the Ships of Skybourne book, which I absolutely adore and I have a ton of questions about using magic to create an airship:
    1. When anchoring an object to another object, it says to use the Break DC of the weaker object. How does that work when I want to anchor the left half of a larger object to the right half of that object?
    2. Within the same line of reasoning, can I use a number of separate Fabrications to create a single larger object?
    3. I really want to make a super cool force airship, pretty please can that be an option?
    4. Since it has no weight, shouldn't it probably do that Mithril/Darkwood thing where it counts as a lighter class than it actually is?
    5. Related to airships, it seems like one should probably half the weight when calculating an airship's mass when using raw Force, much like using Darkwood, yes?
    6. Exquisite talent feels a bit weak, would it be unreasonable to allow you to apply it when using Fabricate, maybe at reduced strength?
    7. When using the Change Material talent to turn something into Force, you use the normal statistics for your Objects of Force regarding hardness and HP, correct?
    8. At level 5 does Gaseous Generation let you make Helium?

Thank you so much, I love the Creation sphere.
    Last edited by Mithril Leaf; 2016-11-13 at 04:56 AM.
    If you see me talking about Shaper Psions, assume that anything not poison immune within 100 feet will be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by kardar233 View Post
    I was going to PM you about it because I wanted to know, but then you posted it later. Elegant solution. Watch out for Necropolitans.
    My Homebrew Signature such as it is.