Vodkana
(Vodkana is purple, I simply have taken the pic as general ref. Her mane also is blackish bluish ib egyptian style)
Vodkana stopped licking Masla. "Nnnya.. Sweet sour! I like it!" she stared at 23 wagging her tail thoughtfully. The idea of inedible food was alien for the nyagatoian girl.
But she did felt things...squirming inside of her.
"Nya... Are you really a person-ya?" she turned to Masala. "I was sure, you are like the choclate frogs from the Hairy Poter film of 23-sensei, nya." she tapped on her.
"You aren't just magicaly animated desert?" she blinked, and gasped with shock:"Nyyyyya?! You are 23's daughter?!" she stared at them both. "I didn't knew you could have babies from desserts! Nya!" she was seriously worried.
"D..does 22-senpai know?! Nya?!" she gasped, and squeezed Artic into hug. "Did YOU knew about this?!" she stared and shaked him in growing tantrum.

Slushie

"Old dude-Apfel,you are like... One geniouse dude! How could I thank you?!" he has asked with an excitment.

(Side note: it was just the begining of the plan of Zorbab, but yes, when you play in stalinistic intrigues, you bound to die at some time- sooner or later)