View Single Post

Thread: Murder At Hogwarts

1. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: Murder At Hogwarts

A corpulent, albeit stately gentleman puffed on his pipe, blowing out a green dragon with a few adept puffs of bearded lips- a dragon that itself blew a gout of smoke before dissipating into the open air.

In a voice as rich as the velvet of his robes, tinted with a hint of German accenting, the good Fenway Moss spoke out to the room at large. "All this talk of loyalties... All we need do is roust out these blaggards that felled our Lord, let him claim whichever body he so desires, and we can get back to educating our students on how to undo the damage those dummkopf muggles have done to our dear world with their unfettered..." His face twitched, remaining somewhat jovial but with a hint of the disdain that nearly echoed in his next word. "...advancement."

Returning to his previous demeanour, he walked over and clapped Lex(-cat)i on her completely non-winged back. "No doubt you'd agree, my dear?"

He coughed vaguely at the young man next to the chess set, seating himself opposite him. "Do try and restrain yourself from outbursts, my good fellow. That sort of impatience, that rush into judgement will bring your downfall in this game we're about to play- no matter how suspicious that Disc Lorde may be."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Flatfoot- you're on, mate. Chess me up.
    Deputy Vote- Bandwagon that Lexi
    Death Vote- Disc Lorde, due to the fact that he doesn't understand the wizarding economy in the slightest.
    Last edited by Eternis; 2016-11-20 at 08:14 PM.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?