View Single Post

Thread: I can draw your character.

1. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: I can draw your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Artman77 View Post
    CURRENTLY ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS? YES
    I've got a character who could be described as being some kind of Peter Parker the Friendly Neighborhood Necromancer type. He's Quentin the Disaster; he's a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom, kid kills conversation as he walks into the room. Saving the day in the far-flung retro-future of the 28th century with a goofy Cheshire-ish smile, a quip, and the dark arts of black magic. Then he has to fence the treasure from his adventures and go on even weirder adventures. When "team up with ghost chickens to take out a werewolf" is just another Twosday for you, what qualifies as weird gets a bit shakier to define. Yes, they call Tuesday "Twosday", all the days except Sunday have slightly different names because I couldn't come up with a good enough jokey one for Sunday. It's the future, everything is weird. You can buy boat insurance from a living iceberg, pizza is fifteen cents a slice, and a lot of wizards run around not wearing shirts because they can.

Spoiler: A Very Heroic Dandelion
    Show
    Spoiler: Reference Materials
    Show

Forgive the amount of Reddit in these, that's just where I've been chilling out the last couple months.

Thanks in advance either way.
    Last edited by ThinkMinty; 2016-11-21 at 02:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules are for Jerks: A Chaotic Good Alignment Handbook View Post
    A fair number of people don’t quite grok Chaotic Good, since the idea of thinking for yourself while being a good person is apparently confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by linklele
    Look, a strange boy just popped into my room asking for your soul...
    Avatar by linklele, featuring a strange boy. Full signature is here.