[Earth; somewhere in the South]

"R..right away!" he led the mad old man- there was a huge crowd around the tavern, mostly of girls.

"Sir Martin Lucifer The Magnificent is here!"
"What a honor!"
"Is that even fair for him to practice in the Budokai? No one else would have a chance!"
A very happy tavern owner charging them for chairs, and good spots to look at the window of Lucifer when he'l wake up.

Tsarbone

"Well, of course he hate me. I'v executed his sister after all." Tsarbone said with a shrug. "But his tea cup collection is kept hostage under my LOYAL guards- so he may bark as he wish- but he have to serve me, faithfully..." he fisted his hand.
"My beauty is the most important thing! And I would sacrifice beauty of others to protect it!" he said with "heroic" tone.
Sadly, the Emperor only has accepted him- from all the candidates I have sent to him..."

Slushie

"Sure, O'l dude Apfel! Then... I got a wave to catch!" Slushie saluted and ended the conversation.

Vodkana

"No! What if I'll get pregnant too, from a desert!? I am too young to be a mother! And, the child would be orphan! Nya!" Vodkana gotten panicked.