Billy listened as he led through the market district to a half indoor, half outdoor restraunt, with seats outside. He led Kamoru inside and waited in line as orders were being taken. When the attendent with a notepad finally got to them Billy perked up.

"Oh, we need.... a very large beef Stew, a Wheel of Cheese, a half pound of peanut butter, and do you have a Rubber Horn?"

The Waiter looked blankly at him before sighing.

"Yea.... we can arrange all that. Gold for the Chewing Horn, Gold for the Wheel of Cheese. And a Gold for the Stew."

Billy pulls out three gold and pays the waiter, and hands them a numbered ticket. moving onto the next person. Billy looks back to Kamoru, moving with her to the waiting area.

"Many Many years ago. I had a human Mother and Father, I was a Human. They raised me well enough, but there was a raid on my village while I was out gathering food. No one lived. while I was trying... well... I dont know what I was trying... but I was struggling... a man... well... He said he was my grandfather appeared before me... Just... being in his prescence...It changed me. He took me to a forgotten temple... to be trained. Where I learned my current martial art. To help others. "

He pulls out his water jug and drinks from it, still thirsty from training. He offers water to Kamoru while they wait.

"Gensing sounds like a good man, so does your father. I hope you see them again."