Tsarbone

Of course! He is probably the only one willing to play ball. Apfel paced around the room, answering as though these conclusions were obvious. How loyal will your guards be when they are face to face with Emperor Hailing himself, his orders contradicting yours? You don't need to answer that, but this is the calculation Zorbab has made. It's always been his desire to cast off your hold of him, and by now, Zorbab has made his bargain with the Emperor: Trick the traitors to confessing, and his...tea cups will be freed. What a strange species, putting so much value in vanity.

Believe me or do not believe me, it doesn't matter. I very well could be mistaken. But you would be wise to operate under the assumption Zorbab has already betrayed you.

Slushie

Take care. Apfel said as he cut off the call. He flies back down to Ackon Cahuack.

The only problem is that if Slushie does end up chasing the General to this system, he'll need to do everything he can to make sure he and the Rebel Alliance are not found in this system.

The problem was that gravity is so light on this world, he was falling rather slowly.

Ackon Cahuack

Artic randomly mentally mused how lucky he has no need to breathe, because he would be pretty sure he'd be having trouble right now. I'm pretty sure pregnancy doesn't work that way. Artic answered Vodkana.

Then Lord Apfel lands back.