1. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (INC) Bellows of War- Battle Thread Part II

Kamoru blushed and looked away. "You saw things very differently from how I did. The way I saw it, I didn't check in with my team enough to realize one of our number had been taken, so I didn't even try to help. And when I thought I got revenge, it rose up and cut me down, nearly killing me. The result of me not being able to continue right away was Skrolk getting killed. By the time I'd been healed enough to get back into the thick of things, our friends and my brother had come back to help. I was all set to do my best to keep that thing off its feet, but I wasn't even needed for that. Osman managed to get it off its feet and grievously wound it so you and Rialla could finish it off, but not before I managed to let it hit me again because I was stupid and forgot to dodge!" Kamoru said with a mixture of bitterness and dry, self-deprecating humor.
    "I'm not going to keep beating myself up about it, but I'm not going to pretend it was my finest hour, either," she said, finally meeting Billy's gaze again.

Niyolaku finished the stew and sniffed around. He saw the cheese next to Billy. Eyes locked onto his target, his head snaked along the ground towards the cheese. His nose couldn't quite reach it without requiring him to move more than just his head, but he was still obeying the command to stay put. So he just started licking the edge.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2016-11-22 at 11:16 PM.
    Spoiler: Aurora
    Show

Spoiler: Inaemehkiwak (Ina)
    Show