Hey, everyone, first time replying here, but I read the whole thread. You guys seem an awesome bunch! Anyway, to the point...

Spoiler: spoiler!
Show
So, er. I could use some friendly advice, if someone can offer it. (If it's not appropiate or rude to ask for it, let me know, and I'll erase the reply).

I've been dating a girl since 6 months. We're not titled, since she doesn't like that (Talking about this would require a whole thread on itself, haha), but it's definitely more than casual. (We're exclusive). Unfortunately, a month back, her mom died due to complications derived from an accident. She had been bad for a while, and her death was..expected, as much as you can expect someone young to die like that.

Now, I feel terrible as I write this because I've been with her. I've supported her as best I could, gave her as much space as I should, we chatted every day since her mom died. But what's eating me is that...she doesn't want to kiss me. We used to be quite sexual, and I fully understand that she doesn't feel up to it, I can wait as long as needed. It's just that.. she doesn't avoid contact, we cuddle a lot, we see each other a lot too, but everytime she gives me a kiss it feels forced. I asked just once about it, and she told me to not worry, that it is not about me. But it's been a month, sex is one thing, but kissing or just a flirty text? What do you guys think? Should I be concerned? Am I being a selfish bastard? I could use a helping hand to help me sort out things. l

Thanks for reading!