Quote Originally Posted by DyerMaker View Post
Rufus: Leviathan reclines in his chair, Your memory is selective Rufus. I pulled favors for you on several occasions. But, we don't have to split hairs on that. ... I do have work for you ... refugees from Cheliax, 30 of'em ... coming on a boat in two days ... 50gp per head if you get them to my warehouse safe-like. You up for it?
Rufus looks at Leviathan suspiciously. The offer seemingly too god to be true. "50 per head you say eh... Whats the catch? They slaves you selling on or wanted by someone?" He pauses looking around the room. "You want to be telling me who's looking to stop these folks arriving and who'll be trying to stop me leading em' to your warehouse. 30 of 'em is quite a crowd to be sheparding. You gota safe place on the boat or docks to stash 'em so I can take 'em through town bite sized?"

Inwardly he also thinks of anyone who could help. Perhaps Alice? They'd been getting along okay since his return and he'd be willing to share the cash with her. Plus she may know some others in town they could trust to enlist for some help and/or muscle...