Quote Originally Posted by Derjuin View Post
Wish Sight

"Come now, each of you," the Abbot says, clearing his throat. "That includes you, Wish Sight." Several Guardians move toward Wish, and Heart looks over to the fleeing monk. "It'll be over in no time," the Commander offers, motioning to the Guardians to bring Wish forward.

Spoiler: Wish
Show

If you still want to flee, it'll be a Body check to escape the Guardians nearby.

Everypony Else

The monks wait for the five of you to be up near the altar, shrugging when Wish seems to be reluctant. They look to Hope, who nods and motions to the gorgets. One at a time, the cold silver metal is wrapped around your neck, and as the clasp on the ornament is closed, you feel a weight on your chest as the sapphire comes to rest. For a moment, nothing happens; and then, each of your gems flashes to life at once, casting a chilly blue glow on the monks' faces. While Fancy rolls his eyes, his gaze is locked on your gems, each glowing much brighter than his own did.

For a moment, you feel a presence beside you, as if someone were standing nearly shoulder-to-shoulder with you, but the feeling dissipates as suddenly as it came on.

"Superb! Simply fantastic." Abbot Hope cries, holding the scroll high. "Six new Guardians so far! Wish Sight, join us so that we might see if you are so blessed, as well." The monks wait to take off your gorgets, as Heart trots down to your side. "Welcome to the Guardians, then. I'll brief all of you on what happens next once the ceremony concludes," he says, his stern face softened by a warm smile. He looks pointedly at Wish Sight, still smiling.

"Nononononononononono!!!" Wish Sight felt, cornered getting histerical.

"DON'T SAY MY NAME ALOUD!!!" He yelled, with horror.
"This is a big mistake! I am not a warrior! Take somepony else! Somepony who deserve it!" he begged, trying to gallop away, with his scrawny body.
"I am just a monk!, I am not a warrior, or somepony important!" he tried to "reason" with them.

Spoiler: Nonononononono: Meta:
Show

(2d6+1)[3]