Oberon received Tyson's card graciously, fully aware when he's being dismissed, or perhaps his old friend simply didn't want any part of whatever trouble that seemed to follow Oberon. He sighs as he looks at Tyson's departure, before double-checking to make sure the captive was completely restrained with his wrists tied behind his back. Satisfied, Oberon drags the man closer towards the priest consoling the running woman. He plops down the captive, letting the man's face hit the ground, and set a foot on his wrists and his staff at a tender spot on the man's back, ready to strike in case the man wakes up and tries to be smart.

"Who are you? Where is my friend? Where is she?!" The woman was saying aloud.

"Peace, my lady. Peace. Take a deep breath and let your mind clear so that we can better understand you." Oberon speaks in a calm tone, his voice measured and soft, to better force the woman to focus and listen to him. "I am Oberon, a simple man," he spreads his arms out, palms up, "A woman being chased by men never ends well if the woman is caught, so I intervened. As to this priest, I do not know him, but he seemed intent to save you." Oberon gives the priest a nod of acknowledgment. "Now, who is this friend of yours that's missing? When did you last see her?"