Berengir Lok
Staggering after the stone struck Berengir on the head, the half-orc runs back down the alley and into the arms of a corner strumpet. Panicked, the young wizard nearly ices the trollop when the past and the future hit the half-orc in a double whammy.

Orange Oil. Berengir's nose pushed right past the streetwalker's stink and went straight to the orange oil. Shelby started wearing orange oil after he brought her that first gift of oranges and chocolate. The smell always took him back, Berengir hadn't had a damn orange in three years. He thought of her, and his heart broke all over again.

Hello love. I'm going to die here. Soon I will see you again.

He wanted to give up. He felt like his brain, heart, lungs, and liver were having a heated argument about who wanted to give up on him first. It would be okay, to give in, to lay down in the dirt and let a bunch of kids pound his skull into the pavers with rocks over 5 lousy gold pieces. It would be okay, okay, Shelby would be there, they would be together...

Save the girl. Save the girl in the ochre dress. The dream. The damn dream again. Ah for god'ssakes, let me die, give me peace. Is it even THIS girl? This dress? Not REALLY ochre...She's just as likely to rob me and kill me as the Pennies...I DEFINATELY have a concussion.

Berengir stared at her dumbly as she prattled away. He ran through the options. He pricked up his ears and scanned the rooftops for the Pennies, he doubt he gave them the slip, but they were like roaches, they shunned the light.

Oh deary, you're a large one and you're bleeding all over creation. She takes Berengir by the arm. Tell me where ya headed and I'll walk with ya. Point us in the right direction, lad.

Berengir gives her a mad grin that must have looked absolutely horrific with the blood all over he face. Blue eyes and short hair, just like Shelby. Where are we going love? Point me in the right direction. Walk with me.

Lok shoves the icer in his pocket, collects himself, and grabs the girls hand.

Come with me.

Berengir heads towards the Pride.

Spoiler: Status/OOC
Show

Berengir Lok
Wiz1 (Diviner)
AC: 14 (12 if Running)
Init: +3
HP: 2/8
Full Round Action: Run Like Hell, towards the Lion's Pride

Free actions:
Perception (Signs of pursuit): (1d20+5)[24]
Sense Motive (Is this chick setting me up): (1d20+8)[13]
Knowledge Local (Do I know her? Or know what pimp she probably belongs to?): (1d20+11)[17]

Spells:
0: Spark, Detect Magic, Ray of Frost
1: Heightened Awareness, Colorspray, Sleep
Effects: None