Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
Here's a link to a very informative guide to the blocking game, which I managed to find again just now.

This guide is also pretty great.
these look great thanks.

I'd prioritize Block on just about everyone on a Chaos team. The exceptions would be a dedicated Beastman Wrestle blitzer, or a Beastman built specifically to cause injuries (called a "killer"), who'd want to start with Mighty Blow and continue with Piling On and Claw. (Even that guy might want to start with Block instead anyway.) Going Guard first on a Chaos Warrior wouldn't be wrong either, though - if you're going to do anything but Block first on a Warrior, it would have to be Guard.
I was really sick of fumbling the ball for turns when recieving a kickoff, so I gave one of them sure hands and another kick to try to get better kick offs. I am regretting the latter decision.

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
I can completely believe the AI would try dodging into a cage. It does dumb stuff like that with a high enough frequency that it actually pulls off a fair number of surprise plays. You don't remember all the times it trips up, after all.

I remember reading somewhere that the difficulty setting deliberately dials up or down the AI's predilection for high-risk moves. Can't remember which direction it goes though.
It was mostly the former I think, and also my first 2 matches of the campaign being against a mostly level 2 wood elf team... whose linemen mostly had block. When you are being out punched by elves it feels bad. Also a couple times it was that I left a corner connected to the enemy.

Also is Minotaur not worth it? I got one to compete with other teams big nasty center piece model(having to swarm an ent with 5 beastmen to being it down was satisfying but felt inefficient. Now though the minotaur will mow down a few things then start flubing wild animal rolls.

Is it worth building up 4 chaos warriors? They seem really nice, but so expensive.