View Single Post

Thread: Dyer's Absalom Beguiled IC

1. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: Dyer's Absalom Beguiled IC

Maria: The half-elf looks up at Maria, her raven hair covering most of her face as the hood from her cloak pushes forward. Hit me with some more of that Throatburn. ... (she speaks softly) I need the current members, names and whereabouts. What's that set me back, coin-wise? The bell rings again at the entrance. It's Berengir being helped by a local woman. He's badly hurt.

Oberon: Tyson gave Oberon second look and a wink as he disappeared in the crowd. Tyson was not one for drama, at least not the kind he didn't create on his own. Oberon was able to somewhat calm the woman yet she still seemed frantic, I have to go, I have to go. It's not safe here. Understand? They have her and I'm next. Let me go! As an assessment of the woman's status, it's simply too hard to tell. She's not a lower class citizen, but the woman has a slightly torn dress and looks a bit disheveled. She does speak with an accent which you place as Varisian.

Father Roark: As Roark interacts with Oberon and the woman, she seems to calm even further. The reasons are unknown to either of you, but the woman does agree to return to the church if both Roark and Oberon will accompany her; I will go to the church, just get me out of here. I must go! Looking around, Roark is aware that a decent crowd has formed to get a closer look. This happening has drawn the attention of the Starwatch (Absalom's law enforcement), as two of their members are seen at some distance.
    Last edited by DyerMaker; 2016-11-30 at 01:22 AM.