Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
Zircon Facet

"....Well, yeah." Zircon answers, not entirely sure where this is going. "I only know your name, after all, not the pony beneath that mask." He gives a weak, but amused smile. "Though I doubt that I would be the target of such a deception. Unless your real name is Green Eyes. That mare was pretty crazy. If you're ever in Cannerly, don't ask her out."

The rather strange tangent over, Zircon shakes his head a little, trying to refocus on the actual pony he is talking with. "But I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, really. I just wish to figure out what that dance was all about. And why you are still wearing those masks. Surely there must be a lovely face hidden beneath them?"
He dated Green Eyes too? thought Eyes of Water, privately shocked. Is he the reason why - ohhh, awkward.

She played it off smoothly with a slight laugh and an errant wing-flap knocking Texitokolis - who was tearing up with laughter - off her back. "You know my mane colour, my coat, my cutie mark, my size, my shape, even the colour of my eyes and the name that goes with them," said Eyes. "You know what I have spent the past year working on, you know the dance I have spent months practicing, you know I possess the courage to perform that dance, you know my pet bird, you know the things I can make, you know what I think is beautiful, and with a little thought you can know the places I have been and the artists who have influenced me."

She stepped closer, suddenly looming over Zircon - her size abruptly coming into focus, tall and dark and bright-eyed. "And I can see your face as clear as daylight and I do not know a single thing about you."

She let the loom and the statement linger for a moment, then she elided away and said, "Well, other than the fact that you have taste in mares precisely as terrible as mine."