View Single Post

Thread: Ghostfoot's Age of Worms (IC) Pt 2

1. - Top - End - #58
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Ghostfoot's Age of Worms (IC) Pt 2

As the approach is heard, Keston calmly puts his flask away, stands, turns toward the entrance, and awaits the arrival. His cloak turns to the bright blue of Mystra. His holy symbol and medallion of gallantry clearly hang from his neck. Bits of lightning silently surge around his gloves. He listens to Kotabas' challenge as he gazes at the warrior. A slight smile and nod can be seen as he recognizes the armor Kotabas wears. He uses the look to create a pause, to keep tensions from boiling over.

"Kotabas, yes. We have heard of you. Second only to Redeye himself for the tribe. I am Keston. You don't know that name but by now you know of us. We are the ones who routed your warriors at the human fort. We too have fought and killed giant spiders." The cleric turns his eyes to the prisoner between them. He takes a knee to look closer, then stands back up.

"We did not come here to be a meal. We came here for this man and the other humans you took. In exchange for the human prisoners we have vital information to help your tribe. We too took prisoners. We will also have our prisoners released back to you, one of whom Redeye will want to make a meal of." He pauses, barely, to let that comment become a curiosity.

"What makes me think I will leave here alive? We stopped your assault on the fort. We made it through your territory without being caught. We got into these tunnels, even got into this room without a problem. The goddess Mystra aids us and we have many magics at our call. We are not here for a fight. We are here for trade, and that trade benefits your tribe. Your honor as a warrior should see the wisdom in it."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    9 points healing (up to half full hp) from Touch of Healing (supernatural ability, no AoO)

What is the name of the pack leader we interrogated? --> Kushak

Assuming this is Diplomacy but isn't finished yet. If I should roll for how it is going so far let me know in OOC.
    Last edited by Cavir; 2016-12-02 at 08:36 PM.
    Spoiler: Games
    Show
    Keston Tornok for GF's AoW
    Loradralsornux for GF's Savage Tide
    Avakuss for kinem's Planescape: Center of All
    Sgt Ladaran Xiloscient for MrAbdiel's D&D-Day: The Ballad of Echo Company (WW2 with D&D Rules)
    Ganzak for Toliudar's Coming Unstuck

Extended Signature - More detailed game/character notes