Wish Sight

"Get the gorget on his neck, quickly," Hope mutters to one of the monks, who scrambles forward with the sixth sparkling accessory. "Will you join these other blessed ponies in ascension?" He asks - rhetorically, most likely - before the monk finally snaps the jewelry onto your neck. Not even a moment later, the sapphire flares to life, and a blinding blue light emanates from it.

"Wow! Look at the light on him!"

"Blessed of Lady Atria, indeed!"

"That's the brightest I've ever seen a gemstone gleam...!"

The crowd starts to shuffle about, the rest of the ponies awed at the sight of Wish Sight and his charm. Hope flashes you a wide grin, while Heart offers a warm smile before moving to your side.

Everypony

"Alright everypony, let's assemble over here." Commander Heart nods toward Fancy Frock, who clicks his tongue and rolls his eyes. "Really, commander? You would lump these lowbloods in with me?" He scoffs, his eyes locked on the Commander's.

"You are all apprentices, are you not?" Heart responds in a stern manner, leaving no room for further complaint. As soon as you are all un-gorgeted and standing aside from the altar, Hope begins calling more names, and the ritual completes faster than it started. Only one more pony - an earth pony mare with a bowl-cut bob mane and a straight-cut tail - passes the rite, and she joins you shortly. You overhear Hope finishing the last announcements of the ritual, though it seems he interjects quite a lot of "yada yada" as it doesn't seem like anypony left in the square is even listening.

"Welcome, then, apprentice Guardians. Congratulations are extended to each of you, but we have little time for pleasantries. As I said earlier, I am Commander Heart, and as such I'll be in charge of both your training, and your missions. Come with me, and I'll show you to your quarters as well as induct you fully into the Guardians." He begins trotting off toward a long, flat building of grey bricks and a slanted thatched roof, previously obscured by a stage's backdrop.