Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
but it makes super man in to super saiyan my point is he is vanila mortal aka no magic skills before dying and gaining template you are giving him sorcrer spell casting which he dont have until akeno shows / tutor him and asia in my build we can even create season one self in one or two levels and for your info he dont have mental stats to manifest level one psionic powers

looks like one more character can be build by spheres of power my count( edward elrick, spawn, venom, carnage and their offsprings) is 5 characters.
So what's stopping him from being a Level 1 Commoner who dies, gets a template (Half-Fiend was the plan, wasn't it?), and begins taking levels in Wilder to represent his freshly-unlocked powers, emotion-fuelled abilities, and incredible strength? And when this Akeno character shows up and tells him to git gud, he starts figuring out how to use it for things other than Adrenaline Surge? He's a charismatic guy, or at least somewhat attractive; it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that he has charisma 12 or so, especially since half-fiend templates almost always increase the character's charisma.

Heck, having him die is actually kinda neat, since I think that means he loses his 1 level of commoner thanks to the level penalty of most resurrection rituals.

Regardless, you do you. I have neither the power nor desire to forbid people from using third party content.