Lucy was surprised at the sudden conclusion of the training exercise, but admittedly a bit relieved. She stood up out of her half crouched run and began to head toward the room's exit as the terrain around her vanished. Well, at least I didn't get the chance to screw up anything. Lucy lagged behind the other students as they began to funnel towards the door, staring mostly at the ground and continuing to dwell on the bad things that might have happened.

Just then, her thoughts were interrupted by Akemi's friendly gesture. Even though Lucy wasn't in the mood for such things, she couldn't help but smile. She didn't return Akemi's hug or take her eyes off the ground, but she quietly laughed. It was nice to have friends. Before Lucy could think of anything to say, Akemi had already moved ahead and began speaking with Alek. That happened often. Lucy struggled to start conversation, mostly because she over thought things and paralyzed herself with social anxiety. The problem was only intensified when she was dealing with someone as quick thinking as Akemi, but Akemi was understanding and never made her feel bad.

Lucy sped her pace slightly and trailed just behind Alek and Akemi. She was going to try and join the conversation. As soon as she was close enough to hear what was being said, Akemi mentioned needing to go shopping for new clothes. Lucy lunged forward to place herself slightly ahead of her classmates. "If you need to go shopping, I can take you into town. There's a new outfit I've had my eye on and I'd love an excuse to go buy it." She turned and looked at Alek. "If you need anything in town your welcome to come too."