Quote Originally Posted by eee View Post
I didn't think he was a good 'un.

And with Beausoliel revealed as the traitor, it's not hard to figure out why. Hopefully he's just got her captive somewhere and didn't do anything more drastic. If the Master of Paris has some sort of hold on him, the ability to turn off all his clank bodies, for instance, then having Collette - not merely his daughter, but his head of intelligence - as a card he can play might give Beausoliel, trump.
The Master has how many children, again? More than can be conveniently counted. I doubt he treats them as disposable, but on the other hand, he's not going to give Beausoliel as much as Agatha would for Gil, as just one example. Also, no matter how long BS has had to prep his betrayal, the Master has been prepping for that betrayal longer still.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverance View Post
Beausoliel appears to be suffering from severe backstabbing disorder, unless this is a double-bluff run against the master of Paris for the benefit of the master of Paris, something that wouldn't seem beyond his twisted sparky personality. (Err, or would that be triple?)
I suspect it's for the benefit of Beausoliel, and whoever else winds up benefiting is a side effect.