[QUOTE=TigerTheDog;21393344]
Quote Originally Posted by Neftren View Post
Currently Recruiting

Establishing into Rise of Tiamat

I want to start up a campaign in the Forgotten Realms, starting w/ level 1 or level 2 Characters and working our way up to level 8.

We will be doing sessions largely written by myself, until the party comes to level 8, at which point we will start WotC's "Rise of Tiamat".

I am doing the start-at-go sort of approach because I have not DM'd a game before, and feel that a play-by-post will be a great way to rev the engines by devoting time whenever I want to check my phone. Once we get to level 8, I predict that I'll be well-equipped to run Tiamat at full steam!

I expect a little from my players, nothing major. You can come in with a personal character, we'll use the 27-point-buy system for abilities unless the group wants to 4d6 roll.

Debating on starting the campaign on Giant in the Playground, a subreddit, or the app Slack. If anybody has input or experience in regards to this aspect, I would appreciate some light shed upon it. I imagine a day-to-day check up, I'm on the east coast of NA, so you'll have a DM on EST checking the threads throughout the day. When it comes to combat, I feel like a "bank an action once the initiative-roll description is out" system will work, I'll work with players personally if conditions change mid-round.

I just want to be able to run a cool text-campaign that people will have fun being a part of!

Let me know if you want to join so we can get into contact and start working together!
If this isn't full, I'd love to join.