Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
Spoiler: New episode
Show

Yoshikage Kira is shonen master #1 with all these power upgrades he's scoring. Killer Queen, Sheer Heart Attack, Bites the Dust, and now Stray Cat. I imagine that next, he will power up and become Super Yoshikage Kira.

Also, how deaf is Rohan? Maybe Jotaro's hearing was affected by how loudly Star Platinum yells, and Koichi's by his sound-based Stand, but Rohan has no such excuse and yet he can't hear shouting and explosions going off around the corner. Maybe he just listens to too much loud music when he is working.
Jotaro being deafened by his stand is the best explanation for that scene I've heard.

Spoiler: Also Kira
Show
To be honest, Kira's constant supply of powerups that are exactly what he needs in the current situation annoys me every time it happens, which is a shame as he may otherwise be my favourite Jojo villain. I can buy that he managed to train Stray Cat because he really wanted a ranged attack that he could actually aim, but Sheer Heart Attack still infuriates me. Even if Cat bomb was a bit too well coordinated considering Stray Cat's nature...

That aside, I really like this episode. Lots of great thinking about how to get around each others abilities and some wrong conclusions being devastatingly punished. There's even a brief bit of actual fighting between stands, whicch hasn't shown up much at all and was really cool. ALSO OKUYASU DIES.