View Single Post

Thread: In Search of Sanity [IC, Group #2]

1. - Top - End - #288
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: In Search of Sanity [IC, Group #2]

R2T9: Well, this will probably backfire horribly. Flair thought. Let's do this anyway. "I don't really want to hurt you if I don't have to. Give me a reason not to."

R2T7: Haru stops for a second, thinking, and finally resists the urge to beat on her, instead preparing himself in case she turns out to be doing something unexpected.

R2T5: Stopping short from slamming into everyone's backs, the ashen faced man shifts from foot to foot in a combination of nervousness and excitedness while his bird settles on his shoulder.

"Beware, the dybbukim are never satisfied until their evil work is done," he warns the others. And what is this mutt, that it scares the spirit?

End Round 2, Begin Round 2 ...

R3T21:
    Bishop is barking and yapping and bouncing back and forth.

R3T20: Zarinda has no target and delays...
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm moving ahead for everyone's sake. If you do have something, let me know.

R3T19: The mouthless, expressionless Gray is in the corner partly cowering - either it/she can't respond, or won't respond, to Flair's words. She/it puts her/its hands over her/its earholes, withdrawing into herself/itself and shaking its head.

R3T17: Eric, what do you do?

Knuckles, Jacqui delaying, Flair on deck, Haru in the hole ...
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2016-12-10 at 11:15 PM.
    18MAY2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Towns of the Inner Sea (2013, Bauer, Bonner, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: 03-07 JUN 2024.