1. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Reassembly II: Creatures of Light and Darkseid (M&M 3e)

~Ta be honest I weren't able ta get much o' read on 'im tha first time. Part 'o why I wasn't wit' Saturn on not provokin' 'em is cause finding out what could provoke 'em inta doing something they shouldn't can be useful. And make no mistake, even if its true that they don't care 'bout pissing off tha Lanterns anymore they still weren't suppose ta attack us. If they where then they wouldn't o' waited so long. So good job kid. Now try ta pull back and see if someone can heal ya up before ya jump back in and never do that again.

Saturn, if things get too out o' hand do ya think ya could either send everyone here ta tha Grand Canyon or somthin' or give us a tactical retreat? Either way we should be gettin' just a little more backup in a second. ~

This whole near instantaneous communication really is useful. Howard projects all of that in the time it takes for him to grab the whistle off the table, open his beak to let the whistle, his cigar fall onto the floor of Go Getters, and blow that strange whistle. Jesüs Aguilar should be here in but a moment.

In the mean time he takes out his gun and blasts Desaad with the BFG. "Back off @#$%^&*! That Spider pissed me off first, I get tha right o' first swing!"
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2016-12-10 at 01:09 AM.