View Single Post

Thread: [3.5] The Destruction of Empires - Chaos

1. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] The Destruction of Empires - Chaos

Arielle goes on her daily life, mission after mission. She keeps thinking about Valen and his plan. She is afraid that if her guild takes too long to set up a meeting with him, he will be recruited by another one. She urges Veil to find a convenient altar and a convenient time, and to quickly introduce Valen to the guild.
    The Ranger keeps hanging around the tavern, and keeps an eye open to see if the two-headed elf shows again. So far, he has not.

One day, she is struck by inspiration: the character is heavily wanted all around the city, why not find him and sell him to his ennemies? A hefty profit is very likely to be made. She immediately tries to track him down in the city, though she knows the odds are high he does not remain within the city walls anymore.

Spoiler: OOC: Urban Tracking
    Show

Here is the srd about Urban Tracking.
    Arielle has to succeed at several Gather Information checks in a row, but she does not know exactly how much. Since I've forgotten that you can't roll a die in an edited post, I'll make a double post for it.
    Last edited by remetagross; 2016-12-10 at 03:05 PM.
    VC XV, The horsemen are drawing nearer: The Alien and the Omen (part 1 and part 2).
    VC XVI, Burn baby burn:Nero
    VC XVIII, This is Heresy! Torquemada
    VC XX, Elder Evil: Henry Bowyer

And a repository of deliciously absurd sentences produced by maddened optimisers in my extended signature